top of page
- Fri, 01 SeptVirtual and In-Person01 Sept, 7:00 pm – 30 Sept, 7:00 pmVirtual and In-PersonPIVOT is a global conference series launched in 2020 featuring thought leaders and change makers who are building the future of geothermal energy. This year's edition brings an action-packed month of in-person and virtual events around the world. PIVOT2023 is free to attend, and all are welcome.
- Wed, 27 SeptWebinar27 Sept, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm AWSTWebinarThis webinar presents the key results of a study carried out by BRGM for IEAGHG in 2022-2023 reviewing the current state-of-the-art of technologies combining geothermal energy production and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS).
- Tue, 17 OctWebinar17 Oct, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AWSTWebinarIn this joint AGA/PESA event, Trey Meckel will share his experiences on transitioning from the petroleum industry to geothermal exploration and developing decarbonisation strategies.
- Thu, 26 OctWebinar26 Oct, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AWSTWebinarThis webinar will discuss using Seequent's Leapfrog software to conduct a technical assessment of low temperature geothermal resources using examples from Europe.
- Thu, 30 NovWebinarWebinar: Geothermal lithium: The advantages and how it can improve the economics of geothermal projects.30 Nov, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm AWSTWebinarCome learn about the latest in extracting lithium from geothermal brines.
- Thu, 08 FebWebinar08 Feb 2024, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AWSTWebinarMartin Pujol of JRG Energy will present case studies examining geothermal exploration methods and well testing procedures from various JRG projects around the world.
- Thu, 21 MarWebinarWebinar: Measuring and assessing the socio-cultural, economic and environmental impacts of hot springs21 Mar 2024, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AWSTWebinarVictoria University PhD Candidate Gaelle Joson will share the results of her research on the socio-cultural, economic and environmental impacts of hot springs. Gaelle's PhD was sponsored by the AGA.
- Tue, 23 AprDen Haag23 Apr 2024, 9:00 am GMT+2 – 24 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm GMT+2Den Haag, Binckhorstlaan 249, 2516 BB Den Haag, NetherlandsThe Global Geothermal Impact Summit 2024 takes on a mission that is critical to our planet’s future: financing geothermal energy.
- Sun, 27 OctWaikoloa Village27 Oct 2024, 8:00 am GMT-10 – 30 Oct 2024, 5:00 pm GMT-10Waikoloa Village, 69-425 Waikōloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738, USAMark your calendars now to save the date for the 2024 Geothermal Rising Conference. The GRC is the geothermal industry’s flagship annual conference, reflecting the global nature of the geothermal industry and bringing together people in industry, academia, government, and the general public.
- Mon, 01 JuneCalgary01 June 2026, 8:00 am GMT-6 – 04 June 2026, 5:00 pm GMT-6Calgary, 136 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2P 0K6, CanadaThe International Geothermal Association (IGA) has announced that Calgary (Canada), has been selected as the host city for the World Geothermal Congress 2026 (WGC2026).
- Fri, 22 SeptWebinar22 Sept, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT+2WebinarJoin this webinar with Todd Parker with a presentation on high-pulse power technology for well intervention.
- Fri, 15 SeptBeijing15 Sept, 9:00 am GMT+8 – 17 Sept, 6:00 pm GMT+8Beijing, Beijing, ChinaNEW DATES! The International Geothermal Association (IGA) will convene the next World Geothermal Congress in the week of 15-17 September 2023 in Beijing, China. The technical portion of the conference will be a hybrid event (in person and on-line).
- Wed, 13 SeptDexus Place13 Sept, 8:30 am – 5:30 pmDexus Place, Level 16/240 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, AustraliaFour new geothermal exploration permits were recently awarded in the Perth Basin. This workshop, held by PESA WA in conjunction with Ascendience Geoscience, is a one-day interactive workshop to match cutting edge technologies with industry need.
- Mon, 28 AugCITY WEST LOTTERIES HOUSE28 Aug, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm AWSTCITY WEST LOTTERIES HOUSE, 2 Delhi St, West Perth WA 6005, AustraliaAGA Board members Mark Ballesteros and Martin Pujol will present on all things geothermal with a specific focus on its role in the WA power sector.
- Tue, 15 AugShowcase15 Aug, 9:00 am AEST – 17 Aug, 5:00 pm AESTShowcaseThe Australian Government’s Exploring for the Future program, led by Geoscience Australia, will be holding an online public Showcase on 15–17 August 2023.
bottom of page