Prominent geothermal consultancy and engineering firm CeraPhi Energy to deliver a
feasibility study to unlock the potential of Greenvale’s Longreach Geothermal Project.
• CeraPhi Energy to deliver an initial feasibility study on the potential for
geothermal power generation at Longreach in Queensland.
• CeraPhi Energy has already commenced work on the feasibility study,
which is scheduled to be completed in approximately 12 weeks.
• Greenvale secures an option to utilise CeraPhi’s proprietary down-hole
patents for its ground-breaking closed-loop geothermal technology.
• Technology offers significant environmental benefits – no fracking & no
water use involved.
• Connection inquiry submitted to Ergon Energy for potential geothermal
power plant at Longreach.
• Relinquishment of EPMs & EPGs with little potential.